Look for what you need to find
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Entry 2. Connecting and Annotating 9/23/10
On page 113, the book says :"Charlotte heard it and knew that she hadn't much time left...". I wrote by it, "I know what it's like to have a bad luck countdown clock." I related to when I do something stupid myself, and my mom promises me, that I am not going to like tonight, the school clock is like the clock of my death. I know when it is 2:53, and I have to go home soon to a punishment. I knew what Charlotte was feeling when she knew she was going to die soon. I feel anxious, and not wanting to talk much, or really interact with anybody at the time. Like Charlotte was when she heard the crickets. I can totally relate to Charlotte when she heard the crickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment