Look for what you need to find

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Okay then, hmm... this is a tough one....

Well, because my last post was unsatisfactory to Nick, I shall see what I can do about his suggestions.
The Andromeda Strain, no? Okay then, secrecy. I think it's garbage.
Think for example, you had a best friend. Think for example that you knew nothing bad that this person has done. Now you would assume that this person has done something bad in their life, because nobody, can always do good, it's an impossibility. Now, it's obvious that they are hiding it intentionally. What would you think of this person? There are a lot of things that people could think, but, it would not be good. They could be proud,  reluctant to admit things.

Now in most movies, books, just plots in general, the government (bah, the government), they keep secrets from people such as the Andromeda Strain in the actual book. In fact in the book, the scientists don't agree with the White House keeping it a secret from the people. Now, in this world of the Andromeda Strain, if the government is capable of keeping secrets, what do the people think about it? What would the people think about it, if they found that secrets were being kept?

In today's world, nobody known can keep any secrets. There is always going to be that one reporter or that one someone that is going to find that something that was supposed to never get out.


You know, I've gone this far and I'm lost. I don't have anything to "elaborate" on, or "think" about. I need some ideas. Comment. I'd be happy to hear them. Really. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment